Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's MyDAY

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Ike
Happy Birthday to you




Then "Pyuuuuh"



21 years old..
I'm not teenager..I'm not young anymore..I've been changed into an adult girl or they call it as a "woman"
My passion, My dreams...
Are they gone?
No..they're still in my mind and push me hard to make them become "a reality"
Sure, I won't forget them..
I'll reach all my dreams and won't forget my passion..

But, after all these years..

There's a little bit different from "myday"
I really don't know where's the different...but it makes myday so blue...where's the color?
I can't find it anywhere...
Something is missing from myday..
A part of me..

And I'm totally ALONE in myday
Like I never have MyDay



And I still want to make a wish

But, what do I have to wish for?


Anything
for my best life
Cause this is MYDAY
And NO ONE can ruin my perfect DAY even it isn't "REAL PERFECT DAY"
And for once in a year, I have my own DAY

Happy MyDay
Allah blessing me always
Aamiin

☺♥☺♥☺





"You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt, as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope and as old as your despair" ~ Paul H. Duhn




NB :
thank you my dearest parent, sister and my besties..
thank you my PUPA'S who always remember me..thx for ur gift girls ~
♥ U all :""

No comments:

Post a Comment